CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 31, 2008

FLOOD BYE BYE TOO!!!!


haahaha..
the water has already out of our house.. but the new problem was to clean up..
i hate it.. I don't like in cleaning up things :S:S

we got to brush the wall and the floor.. not only that, i got to rearrange all the chairs, tables and everything back to how it was before.. i was just woke up from bed that time and its still early morning..




it was so tiring.. got no time to shoot pictures haha i only get to shoot a few :P:P



Then, after i finished cleaning the house, my dad asked me to take our Mitsubishi Galant to a workshop at serambangun to service it, he gave me $100.. i like this task :) haha
I told the mechanic to replace the battery and oil filter.. you know what happened next?? its totaled $167..

i said to myself "god!!!! i only have $100 in my wallet"

good thing the owner know me, i told him i would pay him back later and he agreed haha
the battery was the expensive one, it was $125..
MY ADVICE : check you money first thing before purchasing anything haha

0 comments: