CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Exam Bye2







YEAH!!!!!
My exam is so over today.. 3 papers in 1
day is really killing me, but its all over now.. haha

i don't want to talk about the papers, but i did try to study .. yeah, try to study.. i'm not good in studying, i can't keep on concentrating for too long..

i easily get myself a headache :s that is why..

haha

i always can't find my notes..i can't blame anyone, it my own fault for not keeping my notes properly haha so what~ like i care..


you guys know what happene
d this morning?? i drop my notes; there's still flooding here; and its all soaked wet!!!!! i haven't read it for the exam!!! i left it there soaking.. i was pissed off..

when i came from school this afternoon, i saw my books all over my room..
its a mess, total mess.. haha its always messy anyway :P:P



Look at all this.. it only looks like was studying, but i wasn't..
i was only lying there and read read read.. then i went to bed..
i read and sleep, then woke up and then sleep again..and it continues until morning haha..


0 comments: