CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I PASSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

something special happened today.. haha well firstly, i had to seat for a retest exam sociology and accounting.. because i got to get 2 As for my Lower 6 last exam and i failed.. technically, i already got 2As but it was maths and GP, unfortunately GP was not included in the condition to get to the Upper 6.. I failed my sociology and accounting that's why i had to seat for retest for these two subjects..


and today was the day i got my results haha *so scary~*
take a look at papers haha sure is entertaining.. i know i do :P:P
these are my mark for my accounting paper 2 haha~ ZERO MARK
this are my paper 1 hahaha~

guess what??!! i passed my sociology!!!! haha i'm saved!!!
The one with 17 marks is paper 1,
and the other one with 23 marks is paper 2
haha
PERFECT 40 POINTS!!!! and it meets the minimum passing mark :P:P


hey,speaking about sociology, i just remember its our teacher birthday today haha

Our sociology teacher sir Charles Lim :P:P
there was a suprise greetings from all of us and he was shocked :P:P
i know he was eventhough he was only taking it lightly (control kambang bh)
haha..

btw sir, HAPPY BIRTHDAY

1 comments:

Grind said...

eh wang..baik th blajar..haha..